Magnum (ERP) User Support Officers
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent, medical, emergency relief organisation that provides assistance to people worldwide, regardless of their background, religion or political convictions. Above all, we aim to save lives and to offer medical care to victims of disasters, wars and epidemics. Working together with local staff, we give direct support to the population. MSF also appeals to those in power, including governments and international organisations, and speaks out about the abuses we encounter in the course of our work.
MSF coordinates operations through collaborations between global offices. ‘Artsen zonder Grenzen Nederland’ (MSF-Holland) has a partnership with offices in the UK and Germany. This partnership, known as ‘MSF Operational Centre Amsterdam’ (MSF-OCA), operates medical humanitarian interventions in about 25 countries. Annually, MSF-OCA deploys approximately 1,100 international staff and employs 7,000 national staff.
The office of MSF-Holland located in Amsterdam hosts more than 300 employees, offering direct support to MSF-OCA operations.
Our ICT department is urgently looking – with immediate effect -for two
Magnum (ERP) User Support Officers (100%)
Based in Amsterdam
The operational centre of Amsterdam at Médecins Sans Frontières has engaged in a large business transformation initiative by replacing its current legacy ERP by a fresh install of a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations implementation on a large functional scope including Finance, Logistics, HR and Operations. This project is called Magnum.
The ERP system is currently being implemented and the first release is aimed to Go Live by May 2018. In this context we are setting up a long term support team that will include both internal and external resources. The Magnum User Support Officer will be part of this support team reporting to the Business Application Coordinator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Magnum 1st and 2nd line support to (key) users at the head office at Amsterdam and in the field (triage and analysing Top Desk Tickets) in collaboration with the technical referents,
- Documenting instructions and best practices (How to, Quick Reference Cards)
- Providing consistent and reliable answers to users over time,
- Contributing to the maintenance of a network of key users,
- (Exploiting Magnum data and reports to produce consolidated figures and KPIs for the departments.)
- Organize and chair key user meetings (prepare supporting documentation, collect feedback and organize follow-up of Top Desk tickets)
- Conduct and evaluate user feedback surveys
- Provide support to the technical referents of Magnum in managing Top Desk tickets (2nd level support)
- Support departments to formalize reference documents intended to promote OCA Magnum new practices
- Support the Training Coordinator in the preparation of training materials
- Use Magnum tools and data to prepare regular reports and KPIs for OCAs departments and missions
- Experience of delivering IT support services
- Involvement in large IS projects in international organizations
- “Getting things done” mentality, persistent, persuasive and convincing
- Strong team-working skills and experience, particularly in a matrix management environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, written and speech
- Excellent communication skills, oral as well as written
- Ability to transfer knowledge effectively
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Previous experience in deploying ERP systems, supply chain management or financial management software is an advantage
- Previous experience with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (or Dynamics Axapta) is considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in bookkeeping and/or supply chain management is considered as strong advantage
- Previous experience of working with MSF or any other humanitarian NGO is considered as an advantage
- A challenging and exciting position in an international environment
- Opportunity to travel and experience the dynamics of a globally operating, leading humanitarian healthcare organisation
- A fixed term contract for one year based on a fulltime appointment (40 hours/week).
- A gross monthly salary between € 2,737 and € 3,909 depending on professional experience, based on a fulltime appointment
- Other benefits include 30 holidays based on a fulltime appointment and a premium-free pension plan
INFORMATION & APPLICATION
If you are interested in this post and would like additional information, please contact Gregory Riedewald, Service Delivery Manager on tel. +31 (0)20 520 9562 or drop an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you believe that you fit the profile, you can react directly. Please upload a letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae in English as one combined document.
We welcome your application by April 20th 2018.