Are you our next Communications Manager?
Do you have project driven communication experience in a creative branding environment and are you ready to use your talent and skills to build a global landscape restoration movement? Please get in touch.
We are looking for an experienced, full time Communications Manager with a strong focus on digital communication.
You will be working in our growing Marketing & Communications team, together with another Communications Manager and Content Manager. In this role you will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
Your responsibilities are to:
- successfully initiate and manage communication projects and campaigns on budget and planning, both within the larger Commonland organisation and with external landscape partners;
- contribute to a communication strategy to attract donors and landscape practitioners around Commonland and the 4 Returns Framework;
- successfully manage our campaigns and activities in a year-round communications calendar;
- successfully implement the revised brand identity in all communication means;
- ensure excellent implementation of online & offline communication means;
- successfully manage the Commonland website and 4returns.earth knowledge and learning platform (WordPress);
- initiate and implement content driven projects eg. video documentaries in collaboration with our international landscape partners.
- you have 3/4-year expertise in an international communication role; preferably in a setting with a strong focus on (commercial) brand building, eg. as a product- or brand manager;
- master’s degree in marketing, business, communications or a related field;
- excellent time management along with the ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- excellent organizational skills;
- eager to work in a challenging international environment with diverse stakeholders;
- you have a proven track record in setting up and managing communication campaigns;
- you are inspiring and successful in working with both external and internal creative teams;
- you have a strong and proven track record in content driven digital media (website development, digital campaigns, social media);
- your values are in line with our vision/mission;
- fluent in Dutch and English (verbal & written).
Commonland offers a fair remuneration package in line with the level of this job.
We believe that revitalizing communities, restoring landscapes and regenerating ecosystems offers tremendous untapped opportunities for both society and business. Now more than ever, the world needs viable solutions based on social and ecological needs, science and entrepreneurship. For this to happen, we need a practical holistic approach that everybody understands. We created the 4 Returns framework to be that common language. Commonland is currently in a transition phase. After founding the 4 Returns framework and building our proof of concept, we have now developed a new strategy for the coming years. This strategy will be further operationalized over the coming months.
Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter and CV before August 29, to the attention of Office Manager Rony Lintjens, HR@commonland.com. First interviews will be held in the first week of September 2019.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
- Address Kraanspoor 24, Amsterdam, Nederland